Exciting news for Manor College students! Introducing the new ManorCard, your one card for easy access to campus dining at the Manor Cafe, the Campus Store and the Library.
Your new ManorCard is the easy way to swipe and go! Access your accounts for:
- Blue Jay Bucks - personal funds added by you or your family members
- Extra funds in your financial aid for textbooks in the Campus Store
- Meal plans for residents with campus dining services
- Meal plans for commuter students, faculty and staff.
- and more in the future!
We are phasing in the new card. Starting mid August 2013 we will only issue the new card. All Residence Hall students will be required to have the new card. (Your old card continues to be valid but if you want to use it in the Cafe or the Campus Store; you will have to get a new card.)
- How to obtain your ManorCard
- ManorCard online portal
- Terms and conditions
- Meal plans explained
- Register for online ManorCard account access
- How to create guest access (Parents can add value to ManorCard)
For support with your ManorCard please
- call 888-895-3602
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org