Saturday Closed for Placement Testing
Other hours by appointment: Contact Professor Michael J. Landis, Learning Center Director at 215-885-2360, ext. 267 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional or Peer tutoring in most courses offered at Manor College
- Assistance in developing study and general academic skills
- Assistance in developing research skills for research and/or term papers
- Professional or Peer tutoring in basic skills(reading, writing, mathematics)
- Academic Alert-related Professional or Peer Tutoring
COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER SUPPORT RESOURCES AVAILABLE:
- Access to the Manor Academic Computer Network, including access to word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics applications.
- Access to digital scanner
- Access to full computer Printing Capacity.
- Access, via the Manor Academic Computer Network, to computer tutorials designed by Manor faculty specifically for courses offered at the college ( a list of courses supported by tutorials is available outside the Learning Center)
- Total Internet Access